The MacKillop welcomes enquiries from high-quality research candidates (Honours, Masters, PhD) to undertake projects in our areas of research:
- community and population-based surveillance to better understand the societal impact of disease and potential drivers of inequitable patterns of risk and disease
- focused studies to understand and describe the individual impact of risk behaviours and disease
- clinical-based exercise-nutrition studies aimed at improving health and well-being
- health services and interventions for chronic disease prevention and management and psychological health and wellbeing
- primary care health services in a community and nurse-led setting
- social equity for access and delivery of health services
- understanding social and behavioural issues that negatively impact health.
Please contact MMIHR.ResearchAdmin@acu.edu.au if you would like to find out more about undertaking a research project with The MacKillop.
The MacKillop also offers regular scholarship opportunities, listed below, to prospective students to reward outstanding academic achievement.
No scholarships are currently advertised.