Higher Degree Research (HDR) Study at The MacKillop
As a research intensive environment within ACU, The MacKillop serves as an exemplary training ground for aspiring health service researchers. The Institute is founded on a truly multidisciplinary faculty of world-class researchers who bring multiple and diverse strengths and ideas within an environment of national and international collaborations.
The Institute provides a world-class research training environment, which includes:
- leading international academics providing experienced supervision
- competitive scholarships
- an intellectual and social support network of international scholars
- an inclusive intellectual environment based on a collaborative ethos
- financial support for professional development
- state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated administrative support
- grant and publication writing support
The talent of our HDR students and early career researchers has been recognised through various awards including a NHMRC/National Heart Foundation of Australia Early Career Fellowship, an Endeavour Fellowship and a NHMRC Dora Lush Biomedical Postgraduate Research Scholarship.