Dynamic Activity Spaces Pilot (DASP) Study
While an active lifestyle has social, physical and cognitive benefits for people of all ages, levels of activity tend to decrease with age. The place where we live has been shown to influence our levels of activity. This research project will develop a protocol for a future large study aimed to help us better understand how attributes of the areas mid-aged and older adults live in and frequently visit can promote an active lifestyle.
We are would like to hear from you if you are:
- Males aged 55 plus (no upper age limit)
- Females aged 70 plus (no upper age limit)
- able to walk outside your home with or without the assistance of a walking aid
- willing to wear 4 small devices monitoring physical activity, sleep, sitting and location over 7 days
- willing to fill out a time use diary on at least 3 of the 7 days.
Participants completing the data collection session will receive a gift voucher as thanks for their assistance.
Please contact Kako Choi on 0430 454 519 or by email at email@example.com to find out more.
Alternatively, please register your interest via the button below and a member of the team will get back to you.