Participants needed for sports research
The Centre for Exercise and Nutrition is seeking healthy participants meeting the criteria below to partake in 12 weeks of supervised exercise and personalized high protein diet.
What is involved?
This innovative project involves 12 weeks of supervised strength, endurance, or combined strength and endurance training with nutritional guidance from an accredited dietitian.
Benefits to participants
There are numerous benefits for participating in this study including:
• 12 weeks of personal training
• Assessment of your body composition
• Measurements of muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
• Personalized nutritional guidance
Participants will also be financially reimbursed for their time.
Healthy men between 18 – 35 years of age who are:
• Recreationally active and have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18.5-29.9
Mr Bobby Shamim
Ph: 0432 703 424
Dr Donny Camera
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Ph: 9953 3527