Participants wanted for memory research
Would you like to participate voluntarily in a study about memory?
Researchers from the Centre for the Heart and Mind are investigating everyday memory in adults over 55.
- Initial 3 hour testing session (we come to you, or you travel to us in Melbourne CBD and we cover travel expenses)
- Question-answer tasks/Puzzle tasks and everyday activities/Computerised board games
The brain training program involves:
- An interactive 6-week brain training program, completed in the comfort of your own home!
- Regular contact with the researcher
- 55+ years old
- No history of cardiovascular issues or stroke
- Good English language ability.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please call or email Denise Rose for further information:
- Phone: 9230 8189
- Email: email@example.com
- Text Memory to 0477 015715 and we’ll call you back!